#Myanmar #Dictators and #Universal#Declaration of #Human #Right
Myanmar Dictators and Rakhine authority have been treating Rohingya of Arakan really very badly against every Article of Universal Declaration of Human Right. Who are responsible to restore Rohingya’s right?
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights but in Burma Rohingya are born as slaves, grown up under blockage and persecution.
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in the Universal Declaration Human Right, without distinction of any kind, such as race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. But Rohingya have no right and freedom at all who are responsible to restore their right.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person. But Rohingya cannot live their own place, their properties were looted by Dictators’ special trained 969 gangs and Awakyuntha Bengali Rakhine Buddhists, there is no security for Rohingya.
No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms but for Myanmar dictators, slavery of Rohingya is legal.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment but Myanmar dictators and Rakhine have been torturing Rohingya since 1970s, who is responsible to stop it.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. But Myanmar authority, Myanmar leaders do not recognize Rohingya as human being like other human on Earth, according to Myanmar authority Rohingya have no right to find food, to get medication in the hospitals, no travel from one place to another, Rohingya must be kept under the blockage-cage.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. In Myanmar, there is a special specific law called state or regional law ,for Rohingya as to wipe out Rohingya name first, then all Rohingya slowly.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law. According to 1947 Constitution of Burma Rohingya are indigenous of Burma, Rohingya deserve full equal right but Dictators have been denying Rohingya’s existence. The winner of Nobel Prize, Daw Aung San Suu Kyi who was rewarded for the act of human right, now denies Rohingya’s existence even her father appointed two Rohingya scholar to draw 1947 constitution.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile. Rohingya are arbitrary arrested daily, 4000 innocent Rohingya are kept in jail, detention and millions of Rohingya were forced to leave the country.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him but Myanmar Government and Rakhine State authority have been conducting completely against it by charging Rohingya victims whose houses were burnt down, whose properties and lands were confiscated.
(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence but Rohingya has no right to defense and prove innocence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Dictators and Rakhine authority don’t need to follow any national or international law, they have right to punish any innocent Rohingya in any time.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Rohingya has no right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state. Rohingya have no right of movement and residence.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country. Myanmar Dictators and Rakhine authority have been forcing Rohingya to leave the country since 1970s.
Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution. 1000s of Rohingya died in the sea for the hope of asylum in other countries.
(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality but Rohingya has no right to be a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality. Myanmar dictators and Rakhine authority arbitrarily deprived Rohingyas’ nationality and deny existence of Rohingya.
Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution. Since 1990s, Myanmar dictators banned marriage for Rohingya, there are many restrictions to get marriage.
(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others. Rohingya has no right to own property alone, according to Myanmar authority, whatever belong to Rohingya are State properties, whenever authority wants they have right to confiscate; 1000s of Rohingya lands were confiscated by force.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property except Rohingya on Earth.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance. But Rohingya has no such right.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. Rohingya has no right of expression, they must obey whatever authority command , if any Rohingya tries to express his or her opinion, authority has right to shoot.
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association except Rohingya.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association. Myanmar authority and Rakhine have right to compel Rohingya to be Bangladeshi.
(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives. Only those Rohingya who obey dictators, can take part in the government.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country. No Rohingya can be a government servant since 1990s.
Everyone except Rohingya of Burma, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment. Rohingya has no right to work in Arakan State since June 2012.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work except Rohingya of Burma.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay except Rohingya of Arakan.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control. Rakhine authority said Rohingya like slaves must live in the concentration camps only.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection. No Rohingya is allowed to hospitalize in any hospital of Arakan for delivery case.
(1) Everyone has the right to education. Rohingya have no right to education in Arakan.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. Myanmar dictators and Rakhine authority have been intentionally forcing Rohingya to be ignorant.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children except Rohingya parents of Arakan.
(1) Everyone except Rohingya of Arakan, has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone except Rohingya of Arakan, has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
Everyone except Rohingya of Arakan, is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
Everyone except Rohingya of Arakan, has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
Nothing in the Universal Declaration of Human Right may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein .But Myanmar Government and Rakhine authority have been conducting against Universal Declaration of Human Right.
Could u pl condemn scholars&politicians who support #terrorismhttp://tl.gd/n_1rqd70e ,http://t.co/DmUPTsLqEc
http://tl.gd/n_1rqersr · Reply
Report post (?)
Sent from my iPhone